The M'hamid el ghizlan 2 day desert tour from Marrakech (2 days desert tour from Marrakesh) to erg Liloudi dunes in M’hamid include camel trekking, desert camp overnight and Berber music and animation. other highlights are Tizi n’Tichka Pass, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah (UNESCO protected site), Ouarzazate, Draa valley, Draa Palmeraie, Zagora, Tamegroute village and Erg Lihoudi Dunes. This 2 days sahara desert tour is the best solution for people who are short on time and couldn’t have a complete desert experience ( three days or more).
M'hamid el-ghizlane 2 Day desert Tour Highlights :
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family
- Visit the unesco world heritage kasbah of Ait ben Haddou
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle
- Ride your camel over Zagora desert and watch the sunset
- Overnight during a Berber desert camp in M'hamid El ghizlane Erg Lihoudi desert
- Visit Kasbah ait ben Hdou and Studio in Ouazazatz Hollywood of Ouarzazate
- Enjoy a Berber Tagine served at a host Berber circle of relatives residence
- Spend Your Great Night at deep of Morocco Desert
- Watching Sunrise and Sunset On the dunes of Desert In Erg Lihoudi
2 Day desert Tour from Marrakech Itinerary:
Day 1: Marrakesh - Tizi n'Tichka Pass - Agdz - Zagora - M'hamid - Erg Lihoudi dunes
Start our marrakech desert tour 2 days to M’hamid, we drive through the scenic High atlas mountains (2260m) and its breathtaking sceneries and through Draa valley crossing the second pass that is Tizi N’Tnifift at 1710m and , the previous route of caravans for sahara traders coming from “Tombouktou”. we’ll have the chance to explore the biggest palm grove on our way to Zagora. we stop on the way to visit the underground kasbah and koran library of historical Tamegroute before reaching M'hamid, wherever you’ll spend the night in nomad tents at a Berber camp in Erg Lihoudi sand dunes.
Day 2: Erg Lihoudi Dunes - Zagora - Agdz - Ait ben haddou- Marrakech
Awake early to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes, followed by a typical breakfast within the bivouac. Take a camel ride back to our 4WD vehicle in M'hamid where we’ll drive back through the Draa valley towards Agdz, discovering the hidden treasures of the Southern region. The journey continues to ait Benhaddou village, the fortified Ksar with its lovely Kasbahs. we will visit it and having our lunch in one of the local eating place. within the afternoon, we repel to marrakech via the High atlas mountains and reach the red city around 06:00 PM.
2 Day Mhamid El ghizlane Desrt tour from Marrakech Included :
- Pick up & Drop off at your marrakech accommodation.
- Local guide in Ait ben Haddou.
- Absolutely shopping free tour.
- Overnight at Erg Lihoudi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast. ( private tents can only be guaranteed if you upgrade to the comfortable camp ).
- Free time to explore sites such as Ait ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,...Etc
- Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with a guide (Private tents).
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour.
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD car.
- 1 night in camp at Mhamid el ghizlane.
- dunner and Breakfast.
2 Day Mhamid El ghizlane Desrt tour from Marrakech Excluded :
- Guide Service Fee.
- Driver Service Fee.
- Any Private Expenses.