Enjoy full Day Sightseeing In Marrakech with Local Guide Full Day Tour
- Location: Sightseeing, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Sightseeing
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: Half Day
- Difficulty: easy
- Min Age: 2 Years
- Departure: Every Day
Explore hidden places in Marrakech sightseeing & guided tour is a fascinating destination with its unique atmosphere and smells, its rich culture and flavors. allow yourself to be inspired by this beautiful oasis surrounded in palm groves, and by its intense blue sky that brightens the daily life of its residents and guests in all seasons. the other city is to be endlessly visited: its mythical Jamaa el Fna crowned by the famous minaret of the Koutoubia, the medina, palaces, souks, gardens, avenues, city walls and much more.
Marrakech sightseeing Hidden places Highlights
- visit Koutoubia mosque, Tombeau Saadian, Jemaa el Fna, Jardine secret & Majorelle, Badia Palace.
- Stroll through the cities of the old city of marrakech and admire buildings with a remarkable architecture, such as the Bahia Palace.
- Experience the magic of the Orient, discover the colorful markets of the medina, and visit a previous koranic school.
- Contemplate the Koutoubia masjid, emblem of the city, as well as the Saadian tombs.
private Tour in Marrakech Sightseeing tour Details
Activities: Marrakech Sightseeing tours
Discover the beautiful old city of Marrakesh and lose yourself with delight in the labyrinth of its famous streets and alleyways. Visit the Bahia Palace, a superbly decorated building with interior rooms and enchanting wall mosaics. Take a stroll through the Jewish quarter and admire its particularly interesting architecture.
Discover the incredible Saadian tombs dating from the reign of Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour and visit the ben Youssef Medersa, an old koranic school whose Arab-Andalusian architecture will leave you speechless. Admire his wooden sculptures and visit the small rooms for students.
Then go to the Koutoubia mosque, emblematic building of Marrakech and landmark for tourists then Jemaa el-Fna, world-famous for its endless number of orange juice stands, snake charmers, water carriers in traditional outfit and women with henna tattoos.
Marrakech guided sightseeing tour Included
- ✓Departure and return to your hotel or riad In marrakech.
- ✓Entrance Fee.s
- ✓Local Guide Speaks your Language.
- ✓Marrakech Guided Tour.
- ✓Tea/ botle of water/ orange juice/ coffe.
Marrakesh Sightseeing Tours | Price / Person
|2 Pax||3Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|