Best4 Day Desert Tour From Marrakech Desert Dunnes
- Location: Berber Villages, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Climbing, Sightseeing, Camping, Trekking
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 Days
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Min Age: 14 Years
- Departure: Every Day
Dunes & Kasbahs 4Day Tours: Perfect express Combination of a day walks in the Atlas Mountains, followed by a 4 Day /2 Night Erg Chebbi & ait Benhaddou overnight, with overnight camping in the Erg Chebbi Dunes, nice introduction to the Southern region of Morocco.
marrakech 4 days desert Tour Highlights
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- In the city of Ouarzazate, we’ll pass through Atlas Film Studios and visit a Taourirt kasbah.
- Visit the unesco world heritage kasbah of Ait ben Haddou.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- With us you'll spend a night at a Berber bivouac and hear the local nomads enjoying their ancient music.
- Camel rides, overnight in a nomadic deep desert camp.
- We’ll spend a memorable night under Berber tents, listening to local nomads serenade us with their ancient music.
- Then we’re going on a camel ride to check the most memorable sunrise and sunset you’ll ever experience.
- visit Dades valley and Todra valley.
- We’ll pass through Ouarzazate in Rose valley, famous for its annual festival of Roses.
- Visit the koranic school and library of Tamgrout.
- Enjoy a fossil hunting adventure on your way to Foum Zguid village.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between marrakech and Ouarzazate.
4 Day Desert Tour Itinerary
DAY:1 Marrakech - Ait Ben-Hadou - Skoura - Roose Valley - Dades Valley.
Our English speaking guide can meet you in your hotel or riad, then depart at 8 am from Marrakesh driving across the High Atlas mountains. Spectacular views over the valleys and the Berber villages perched on the mountainsides, sometimes barely distinguishable from the mountains themselves. Driving north, we will leave the main road and follow a smaller road to Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site. we will visit the site then have lunch. The road continues along the Ounila and Telouet valley, past lovely, prosperous villages. we’ll follow it to Skoura Oasis, the location of numerous ancient kasbahs. From here, the road reaches Kelaat M’Gouna, the fortress of M’goun valley. Then to the valley of roses, through a large group of ruined Kasbahs whose lavish decoration can still be appreciated. overnight in Dades valley.
Day:2 Dades Valley - Todra Gorges - Erfoud - Zize Ousise - Merzouga.
After breakfast, we’ll continue our discovery tour toward Tinghir, once a french military outpost. The road winds upward above a deep, vertiginous canyon, Todra Gorges, we will have time to wander in the narrowest and most spectacular section of the gorges. At noon we leave for Erfoud by crossing the palm grove of Tinjdad and Touroug, here we will stop for lunch. Visit a workshop production of marble fossils. Then its straight to the impressive town of Merzouga with. Here all unnecessary bags can be left in safe rooms at the hotel. The one hour and a half camel trek will take the US to a Berber camp in the middle of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes, some rising of 820 feet), the highest in North Africa. The camp consists of 3 comfortable Berber tents equipped with mattresses, linen, toilets, a restaurant, and a kitchen. The evening will consist of shooting stars show, then dinner followed by a traditional music show and overnight in a nomad camp in tents.
Day:3 Merzouga - Todra Gorges - Ouarzazate.
Your camel guide will wake you up to watch the spectacle of the sunrise, a cup of tea, then ride back your camels to the hotel. where you will have time for a shower and a well-earned breakfast. feat to Ouarzazate on a different road via Rissani. we pass through Alnif, N’kob, the capital village of the Berber Ait Atta tribe, where we will stop for lunch in an ancient kasbah with an amazing view. As far we will cross the Draa valley one of the largest valleys in Morocco, big with its a huge member of palm trees. we arrive at Agdez, the old caravan route linking Marrakesh to Timbuktu. we head to Ouarzazate through Tizi-n-Tinfifite pass to Ouarzazate, where you’ll visit the film-making studios, there we can travel along with the huge history of film-making industry in Hollywood of Africa.
Day:4 Ouarzazate - Ait ben Haddou - Marrakech.
After breakfast, we will visit the cinematography museum of Ouarzazate, walking in the footsteps of many famous actors. The road then continues back along the Ounila valley, with stunning mountains and views of traditional Berber architecture. we can enjoy lunch in the mountains and will be back in Marrakesh by the evening (late afternoon), our guide will walk with you along the narrow streets of Marrakech to make sure you get to your Riad/Hotel.
4 Day Desert tour from Marrakech Included
- ✓Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point ).
- ✓A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French driver.
- ✓English/French/Spanish speaking driver.
- ✓Dinner & breakfast are included.
- ✓mint Tea/coffee / orange juice.
- ✓Camel rides during sunset and within the morning.
- ✓Overnight in a desert bivouac (private tents).
- ✓Overnight in a ancient kasbah in Dades Gorge.
- ✓Visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou, and Customized stops for pictures (fees).
- ✓No forced shopping stops during the trip.
- ✓Guided walking visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou.
4 Day Desert tour from Marrakech Excluded
- xGuide Service Fee.
- x Driver Service Fee.
- xAny Private Expenses
4 Day Desert Tours | Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|