2 day desert tour to zagora from marrakech
Best 2 Days Zagora Private desert Tour
Desert Tour From Marrakech 2 days Zagora shared or private desert tours from Marrakesh is ideal for people who are short on time and need to seize the chance to urge introduced to Morocco Sahara Desert in an exceedingly a pair of days Morocco desert tour. Our budget 2 days Zagora Private desert tours from Marrakesh are organized in small groups not exceeding 17 participants, mostly like-minded young travelers sharing the same values. Please kindly note that eight hours drive each way is involved ( not counting stops)
2 Day desert Tour Marrakech to zagora Highlights
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- Watching The sunset and sunrise On the dunes of Zagora
- Spend Great Night in Zagora via chossing 2 Day Zagora Desert tour From Marrakech
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family
- Visit the unesco world heritage kasbah of Ait ben Haddou
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle
- Ride your camel over Zagora desert and watch the sunset
- Overnight during a Berber desert camp in Zagora desert
- Visit Kasbah ait ben Hadou and Studio in Ouazazatz Hollywood of Ouarzazate
- Enjoy a Berber Tagine served at a host Berber circle of relatives residence
2 Day Zagora desert Tour from marrakech Itinerary
DAY:1 Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben-Hadou - Zagora.
Your shared budget 2 days desert tour from marrakech to Zagora departs around 07h30 AM joining a group tour to Zagora through Tizi Ntichka pass ( 2260 m. altitude ) driving past different adobe Berber villages, and locals gregarious their goats. Stop in the middle of the High atlas mountains to take some pictures, stretch your legs or have a cup of coffee.
Upon arrival to kasbah Ait ben Hadou, you will have some free time to explore the unesco world heritage village, and its famous Kasbah, which has been used as a set for various Biblical epics as well as a backdrop for commercial and modelling ikon shoots. should you wish to join the group on a guided tour, there is an extra fee of €3.00 euros per person for your local guide. after the visit of the kasbah, you will have an hour lunch break at leisure.
From here, we’ll continue to drive pass via Ouarzazate and will cross the North-eastern parts of the anti atlas mountains to the oasis of Agdz. after a fast stop in the village center, get ready to admire one amazing scenery after another driving along Draa valley with its fortified Kasbahs and oases dotted with many thousands of dates palm trees. Draa valley hosts the largest palm tree plantation in Morocco.
Upon arrival at Zagora desert late in the afternoon, we have a tendency to meet our camel caravans, and our camel trekking adventure will begin through Zagora desert while assisting to an amazing sunset for about an hour. Please kindly note that there are barely any sand dunes in Zagora.
Just before it gets dark, we drive our camels to our Berber desert camp nestled within the middle of nowhere. A delicious Moroccan dinner will be served tonight at your Bedouin camp. Right after dinner, get ready for a fantastic drums show next to the campfire. Your native desert nomads hosts will be playing drums and singing local folklore music until around midnight. feel free to learn about the constellation of the stars or just enjoy the silence of the desert under the crystal clear skies.
Day:2 Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
Early within the morning, your camp hosts will wake you up to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, ride your camels again to meet your vehicle and driver on the most road. From here, we tend to depart to Ouarzazate, where we will stop for lunch at a local cafe, and visit Taourirt kasbah (optional – depending on timing, entrance fees apply).
Early within the afternoon, we drive back to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas mountains. Your shared budget 2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora will finish in Jamaa Elfna sq. at Around 19h00 in the summer and 20h00 in the winter.
2 Day desert tour marrakech to Zagora Included
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point ).
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French driver.
- Tour Guide.
- Overnight at Zagora dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast. ( private tents can only be guaranteed if you upgrade to the comfortable camp ).
- Accommodation 1 Night.
- Dunner and Breakfast.
- Camel ride Overnight.
Desert tour 2 Days Marrakech to zagora Excluded
- Guide Service Fee.
- Driver Service Fee.
- Any Private Expenses