Marrakech day trip to ourika valley
Adorable Day tour from marrakech to atlas mountainsand berber villages
Take one of the most popular day trips from Marrakech to ourika valley, this journey can give you the chance to discover ourika valley, waterfalls, and the Atlas mountains. this tour easy way to explore Berber villages and traditional market. also, it's an opportunity to test your adrenaline by getting a hike to the top of ourika river to see the ancient Berber villages, learn more concerning culture Berber, art tradition and way of life.
these some Highlights of ourika valley day trip
- Easy way to discover atlas mountains and ourika valley from marrakech
- Hike through the berber villages in setti fadma and the waterfalls
- Drive toward from marrakech to berber villages visit local coperative of Argan oil
- Visit weekly berber market if you book at Monday or thursday
- Enjoy the exciting views of the Atlas mountains.
- Visite more than 5 waterfalls and enjoy with amazing nature in Setii fatma.
- Learn from local culture, tradution and way of life
- Get a delicious Lunch with Local Berber family.
- Enjoy a scenic view landescap on the way
this is Itinerary of day trip from Marrakech to Ourika valley
Adorable day trip marrakech to Ourika Valley
Your day trip to Ourika valley will starts at 09:00 am from your accommodation in Marrakech. when a short drive from Marrakech into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
We’ll take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter through a succession of clinging mountain villages. stop to visualize extraordinary landscapes full of spirited colors as we have a tendency to move through the hillsides.
Our 1st stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives within the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter, and vegetable oil. Ourika day trip from Marrakech can offer you the possibility to ride camels for half an hour deeper within the valley.
Later on we will continue our tour to achieve Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for several Moroccans. highly appreciated for its lovely streams and seven waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. you’ll explore a region that still follows a medieval agricultural tradition.
Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, close the Atlas Mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. when the hike we have a tendency to return for lunch in an exceedingly nice eating place with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch is going to be composed of a variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome).
Then we have a tendency to come back to Marrakech around 17:00 or 17:30 PM.
Marrakech to ourika valley full day tour Included
- Transport from marrakech to Ourika and back to Marrakech.
- Lunch in a Local Berber house.
- Local guide in Ourika to show you around and help you with the hike.
- Tour Guide.
- English speaking driver.
- Pick up and drop-of you at your stay in Marrakech.
- Visit Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
- Orange Juice / Mint Tea / Coffeé.
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
full day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech Excluded
- Camel Ride optional .
- Any Private Expenses