Visit Local family one of a memorable day trip from Marrakech
- Location: Atlas Mountains, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Day tour, excursion
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Min Age: 2 Years
- Departure: Every Day
Take a different tour from Marrakech to Atlas mountains day trip, including visiting women's argan and souk weekly market with the option of riding a mule in Imlil valley.
discover the waterfalls and Berber villages hile between villages and Toubkal national park, with a local guide who is inviting you to his local house with his family for a special traditional lunch with learning about the local family lifestyle.
Highlights for Berber house and Best Atlas Mountains Day Trip
- Explore the Imlil Valley and spend a fantastic day trip out.
- Discover the traditional Berber villages and way of life.
- Easy way to exploring high atlas mountains with a local guide
- Get orange juice in waterfalls in Imlil village.
- Experience 30 minutes of camel ride during the tour
- Hike to Armed village located in the heart of Toubkal National Park.
- Enjoy traditional Berber lunch served by Berber women at a Berber house.
- Optional to ride Mule through the villages of atlas
- Learn from your local guide many things about traditional Berber culture
Itinerary of three valleys and perfect day trip from Marrakech
Duration: 9 Hours: 4X4 Full Day Trip Marrakech To Atlas Mountains
Your Day trip from Marrakech will be started after Our driver and our local guide pick up you from your hotel in Marrakech. or the near point to your accommodation in Marrakech. then the excursion to atlas mountains starts.
Our local guide will welcome you by a small description of his villages and he will give you the planning of the day, full information about what you will see and visit during the day trip to the Atlas mountain. go directly to the road of Ourika valley where you will do the camel ride.
Enjoy 25 to 30 minutes on the camel ride before you drink your first glasses of tea (whiskey of local ). After the camel ride will continue our way to the Tahanaoute town the capital administrative of the atlas mountains.
Stop at the true ancient Berber village and get a very matter information about the village and the town of Tahanaoute before you go to visit the cooperative of argan oil or argan women's. free visit, no forced shop, and get your bio breakfast in the CO-PO of argan, it's also free.
Then cross via Tibidert to the Asni valley the rural community of the atlas mountains. see the kasbah of Tamadout of MR Richard Bronson, and the Oukaimden station sky only one in Morocco. then continue your road to the Imlil village walk to the waterfalls passing via Berber village such as Achayne and armed villages and get cold glasses of orange juice at the waterfalls of Imlil valleys.
Before you continue you walking to the Sidi fares valley, and our local guide will invite you to his local house to eat the best during your holiday in Morocco or in Marrakech, visit our traditional Berber kitchen and meet take a picture with Mustapha's family.thank's them and continue you away downhill to the Imlil center and hop on your 4x4 care or minibus for a small-group tour and go back to Marrakech around 17:30 or 18:00 pm.
Then your Marrakech day trip will be ended by drop off you at your accommodation in Marrakech or any other place you like in the city.
Top atlas mountains trip and camel ride Included
- ✓transport from and back to Marrakech.
- ✓Delicious lunch (couscous, salad, bread).
- ✓coperatvive argan oil fees
- ✓Argan oil cooperative visit
- ✓Fully escorted by English speaking driver and local mountain guide in Imlil
- ✓ Mint Tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls
- ✓Driver Speaking your Language.
- ✓ Orange Juice / Mint Tea / Coffeé.
- ✓ 1-hour camel ride at the road of Ourika valley for (25 MIN)
- ✓ Hotel pickup pick up offered
Day trip to atlas mountains Excluded
- xGuide Service Fee.
- x Driver Service Fee.
- xAny Private Expenses
The Atlas mountains Touring | Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|