Join a group tour from marrakech and discover highest falls in africa
- Location:Ouzoud, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: day tour, Sightseeing,
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Min Age: 2 Years
- Departure: Every Day
If you wondered places where you can spend your time, I advise you to take a shared day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the most popular tours from Marrakech. Ouzoud waterfalls are more than 100 m in high, this small-group tour is the best value for the money and is ideal to discover the highest falls in morocco also takes memories of nice pictures, see the monkeys, and walk with a local guide. In the end, invite yourself to a local restaurant to try an amazing lunch in front of the falls.
These Some Highlights of shared group to Ouzoud waterfalls
- Visit a part of the Atlas mountains and Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
- Explore the highest waterfalls in Morocco and Berber villages
- Drive toward from Marrakech and see the olive trees farms
- Enjoy barbary apes and get a delicious lunch in a local restaurant
- Learn more concerning the Berber from a local guide in cascade Ouzoud
Itinerary of shared group to Ouzoud waterfalls from marrakech
Full day tour: Ouzoud waterfalls from marrakech shared day trip
Join a shared day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls, the best place to visit during your holiday in Morocco, that to discover a part of the Atlas mountains and to watching the highest waterfalls in Africa.
Our day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech will start around 8:30 am, after Our team pick up you from your Hotel/Riad or meeting you at the nearest point to your accommodation. Enjoy for 3 Hours drive toward the north of Marrakech. relishing your eyes by the amazing view of the handheld of olives tree farms and kasbahs.
once you arrive at Ouzoud villages is ready to start discovering the waterfalls of Ouzoud and to walk downhill to the source, refreshing with an amazing view of the falls from down, move in different point and start learning from your local guide that you hire there (if necessary). Take amazing pictures with the waterfalls and some local monkeys.
For lunchtime there is a local restaurant beside the river, invite yourself and select what you like in front of the falls. before starting back to Marrakech there are many places to relax in nature before you walk up to the village to meet your driver who is waiting for you there to return you back to Marrakech.
your shared day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will be ended by a drop of you at your accommodation in Marrakech or in Jamaa el Fna square.
What's Included in this shared tour to Ouzoud waterfalls
- ✓ Transport from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls and back
- ✓Pick up you from your accommodation in Marrakech offered
- ✓Driver speaking your language
- ✓drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech
- ✓Drinks (Water, Orange Juice)
What's Not included
- xLocal guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
- xLunch and beverages