6 Day Berber Village Trekking & atlas mountains with toubkal Climb
Best 6 Days toubkal trekking Berber villages & Atlas MountainsTreks
Enjoy 6 Days Berber Village treks and toubkal climbThis is a totally special hike in the excessive atlas mountains. It is a 6 days round trek around Mountains Toubkal. With some of the suitable passes, lovely campsites, and of the direction the height of Toubkal to contend with, this isn’t a trek for the mild hearted.
6 days Berber village & toubkal treks Highlights
- Explore the Imlil Valley with an experienced nearby manual.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family.
- Admire Mount Toubkal 4167m, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- hotel pickup and a drop-off.
- With us you not only explore the atlas mountains (you will know more about berber lifstyle and more.
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Know more about berber life how the people live i the atlas mountains.
6 day Tour Atlas mountains trekking & toubkal hike Itinerary
DAY 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Tachderte .
We go away Marrakech after breakfast and pressure to Imlil through Asni. Imlil is the predominant trailhead for walkers and a hectic market town. There is a consistent motion of humans coming down from the mountains, and an identical supply of pastime from the ones about to embark on their journey. We meet our mule team and as soon as all our equipment is loaded we start walking alongside the valley closer to Tacheddirt, some 8kms beyond Imlil. Soon the trail starts to upward push as we climb as much as the skip at Tizi n’Tamatert (2279m). We then descend to the pretty village of Ouaneskra and retain, for a similarly 1/2-hour or so, to Tacheddirt (3000m), in which we normally camp close to the river.
DAY 2: Tchderte - Tizi N Lkemet - Azzibe Tamsoulte.
After breakfast, we depart for three:30 of ascent to Tizi n’Likemt (3550m), where we stop to respect the view Tachdirt Valley and the encircling mountains. After a brief descent, we stop for lunch, then maintain for an hour before achieving our camp close to Aazib n’Likemt, in which we meet nomadic shepherds with their flocks (goats, sheep). 6H walk.
DAY 3: Azibe Tamsoulte - Ouamsouzarte.
A day’s walk from the excessive mountains pastures to attain the Tizi Ouray (3109 m). The descent to the valley Tinzar prevents to have our lunch and revel in the Berber villages structure homes in this valley and we move the ridge of the High Atlas to reach the southern slopes of the Atlas. Overnight in a Berber hotel. Walking 5:30.
DAY 4:Ouamsouzarte - Lake D'Ifni .
We descend into the valley of Island through Ibrouane and villages Tisgouane Takatert reach Lake Ifni (2295 m), which is at the lowest of a valley surrounded by using the peaks of Jebel Toubkal. We spend a terrific night time at the lake. Five hours of walking.
DAY 5: Lake D'Ifni - Toubkal Refuge .
We begin the day with a pleasant climb slowly to the neck of Ouanoums (3670m). From the pass, we experience the view on the other 4000m peaks, then descend all the way down to the shelter, meeting vicinity for hikers and nature. Overnight in tents close to the refuge. 6h stroll.
DAY 6: Refuge Du Toubkal - Toubkal Summet - Imlil - Marrakech .
Early departure for the summit of Toubkal (4167 m), the North African roof. We enjoyed the scenery on the opposite mountains and valleys around. Then the descent to the refuge for lunch, after which we pass down to the village of Imlil & switch lower back to Marrakech.
6 day Tour climbing mountains toubkal and berber villages hike Included
- transport from and back to Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech.
- Tour Guide.
- All foods.
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls.
- Camel or mule Ride Option.
- Trekking with local guide.
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé.
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
- 5 Night Accommodation.
6 day Tour atlas mountains and climbing Mounts toubkal Excluded
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses