Best 4 Days high Atlas Mountains Treks From Marrakech
- Location: Berber Villages, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Climbing, Sightseeing, Camping, Trekking
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 Days
- Difficulty: Easy
- Min Age: 4 Years
- Departure: Every Day
Enjoy 4 Day Atlas Mountains Trekking, After you have discovered the city of Marrakech and gotten to understand the Moroccan culture, it’s good to leave the city and explore the rural way of life at just one and half hour drive from Marrakech. Hiking in the Atlas Mountains will make you experience stunning landscapes and the traditional life of Amazigh Tribe.
4 days from marrakech to Berber village & atlas mountains trekking Highlights
- Explore the Imlil Valley with an experienced nearby manual.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family.
- Admire Mount Toubkal 4.1 km, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle .
- hotel pickup and a drop-off.
- With us, you not only explore the atlas mountains (you will know more about berber lifestyle and more.
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Know more about berber life how the people live I the atlas mountains.
marrakech to Atlas mountains trekking 4day Tours Itinerary
DAY 1:Marrakech - TAHLIOUIN.
After breakfast in your Riad or hotel in Marrakech, your guide will pick you up and drive you to Agersioual in the Atlas Mountains, where we meet our group muleteers and start walking through Matat valley. Following a small trail, we reach the pass of Tizi-n-Oudit (2219m) where we spend the lunch break, then walk down the trail to reach Azzaden valley. Sleep in a small guesthouse in Tahliouin village.
DAY 2: TAHLIOUIN - DEKKENT VALLEY.
After breakfast you walk down to the river of Azzaden then hike up along a ridge. enjoy the great view to the Azzaden valley. Lunch in Asswikn in the shade of the old walnut trees. after lunch you continue walking to the valley of Tekkent where you spend the night in a Gite.
DAY 3: TEKKENT - TIZI OUSSEM.
The 3st days from 4 day atlas mountains trekking and berber village, we will Walk up to the Azib Tekkent, the summer village of Tekkent then continue to the mountains pass of Tizi-n-Tegdalt (2700m) where you have a marvelous view of the Azzaden valley and Agelzim peak. Walk down to the river to have lunch. after lunch walk down along the river until you reach the gite of Tizi Oussem to spend the night.
DAY 4: TIZI OUSSEM - Marrakech.
Our Last day from this tour to the Atlas mountains, we wake up early for a bIo breakfast the en we will leave the Azzaden valley taking the direction to another valley name is Imlil, on our walk to Imlil valley fro Azzaden we will pass via Tizi Mzike where you will get a break for lunch and to watching another great view seeing the berber villages and taking pictures with the highest peak in Africa Mountains Toubkal more than 4000m.
then continue your way to Imlil valley where you will meet your driver who will pick up you from Imlil to Marrakech or airport, on the return to Marrakeh there is an oiption to visiting the cooperative of argan oil and also to ride a camel if you le that as well.
4 Day tours berber village and atlas mountains treks Included
- ✓ transport from and back to Marrakech.
- ✓Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech.
- ✓Tour Guide
- ✓ Lunch At local berber house.
- ✓Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls.
- ✓Camel or mule Ride Option
- ✓Mules and muleteers for lugauge
- ✓Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé.
- ✓Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
- ✓ All Food's During the tour to the atlas mountains.
- ✓ 3 Night accommodation Guest House.
- ✓All Food's
4 Day berber village treks and atlas mountains hiking Excluded
- x Guide Service Fee
- xDriver Service Fee
- xAny Private Expenses
4 Days atlas mountains treks Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|