4 Day desert tour from Fes To Marrakech private trips
Adorable Best 4 Day Desert tour Kasbahs & Dunnes
The best way to travel south and then west in Morocco is to relish a 4-Day desert tour from Fes to Marrakesh.
Fes is the undisputed cultural capital of Morocco. Ancient and yet modern, home to dynasties, sultans and kings, Fes is the heart of artisanal goods and Moroccan handicrafts. Housing the world’s older university and one of the most intricate and fascinating medina’s within the world (walled city), Fes is on every tour of Morocco. Best to spend a minimum of 2 nights here to be sure you’ll see all that it has the offer.
Once you leave Fes, on your 4 days tour from Fes to Marrakesh, however, you will start to visualize a changing landscape that will hold your rapt attention all the way south the desert. Of course, the distance from Fes to the Sahara is great, and the driving takes about 7 hrs, however, it is one of the most amazing driving you can take. You can literally spend the day seeing every terrain and climate in an amazing country. First, you will pass through Ifrane, the Switzerland of Morocco, stopping for a quick look around. Then it’s on through the cedar forests of the middle atlas mountains and through the pastures tended by nomads. Stop into Midelt around midday for a delicious lunch of lake trout and then you will drive through the amazing Ziz valley as you travel closer and closer to the desert.
4 Day desert Tour Fes to Marrakech Highlights
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- In the city of Ouarzazate, we’ll pass through Atlas Film Studios and visit a Taourirt kasbah
- Visit the unesco world heritage kasbah of Ait ben Haddou.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- With us you'll spend a night at a Berber bivouac and hear the local nomads enjoying their ancient music.
- Camel rides, overnight in a nomadic deep desert camp.
- We’ll spend a memorable night under Berber tents, listening to local nomads serenade us with their ancient music.
- Then we’re going on a camel ride to check the most memorable sunrise and sunset you’ll ever experience.
- visit Dades valley and Todra valley.
- We’ll pass through Ouarzazate in Rose valley, famous for its annual festival of Roses.
- Visit the koranic school and library of Tamgrout.
- Enjoy a fossil hunting adventure on your way to Foum Zguid village.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between marrakech and Ouarzazate.
Fes To Marrakech 4 Day desert Tour Itinerary
DAY:1 Fes - Midelt - Erfoud - Merzouga - erg Chebbi.
Our 4 Day desert tour from Fes To Marrakech will be start At 8:00 am. after Our team pick up you from your riad in Fes thenewe start our four days Fez to Marrakech via Sahara desert tour. We leave for Midelt through the Mountains and the cedar forests of the middle Atlas. We pass via Ifrane, a charming ski resort and Azrou, an important handicraft center specialized within the work of cedarwood. we arrive in Midelt for lunch. At the afternoon we will drive to Erfoud and into the desert. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at the foothills of Erg Chebbi Sahara dunes.
Day:2 Merzouga - erg Chebbi Dunes - tour around ( Erg Chebbi desert).
After breakfast we head to Khamlia village to relish live Gnawa music, continue through an off-track road to have a tour of the sand dunes then stop to have tea with nomads in Berber tents, you’ll discover a new sense of life from there and Moreover enjoy a Berber pizza for lunch. Back to the hotel to relax before starting your camel trip into the middle of the dunes in order to see the sunset, then after you’ll arrive at the camp and spend the night in a nomadic tent.
Day:3 Merzouga - Todra Gorges - Ouarzazate.
Wake up early to see the spectacular sunrise, where the color of the dunes and the play of shadows are an awful sight. Arriving at the hotel/riad to have breakfast and a shower. We’ll continue to Ouarzazate via Rissani and stop in Erfoud: famous for its fossilized marbles, where you will visit the workshop production of marble fossils.
Continue to the Todra Gorges which is an ideal place for walking and exploring on your own. Have lunch then drive through the city of Roses, Kelaa Mgouna. We continue through the Road of a Thousand-Kasbahs passing the Skoura palm grove until we arrive at Ouarzazate named “Hollywood of Morocco” and check into the hotel/riad.
Day:3 Ouarzazate - Ait ben Haddou - Marrakech.
We head to Aït Benhaddou, a ‘fortified city’, situated along the former caravan route between the Sahara Desert and Marrakech. it’s situated on a hill along the Ouarzazate River and boasts some lovely examples of kasbahs, some of which remain inhabited. Granted UNESCO World Heritage listing, the site had been the setting for many films including Lawrence of Arabia and Gladiator. After stopping for lunch we then still Marrakech over the high Atlas Mountains.
Desert tour 4 Days from Fes to Marrakech Included
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point ).
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French driver.
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver.
- Dinner & breakfast are included.
- mint Tea/coffee / orange juice.
- Camel rides during sunset and within the morning.
- Overnight in a desert bivouac (private tents).
- Overnight in a ancient kasbah in Dades Gorge.
- Visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou, and Customized stops for pictures (fees).
- No forced shopping stops during the trip.
- Guided walking visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou.
Desert tour 4 Days from Fes to Marrakech Excluded
- Guide Service Fee.
- Driver Service Fee.
- Any Private Expenses