#Best 3 Days Berber villages and atlas mountains Trekking from Ourika
- Location: Berber Villages, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Climbing, Sightseeing, Camping, Trekking
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 Days
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Min Age: 14 Years
- Departure: Every Day
3Day Atlas mountains Trekking from Ourika To Imlil Valley : Regardless of its relative proximity, each of the valleys differs the other.
Due to the subsoil consisting of minerals and totally different compounds, they’re of significant colors and soil, which subsequently affect the character of the human dwellings. an incredible trek across the 3 Berber valleys of the High Atlas Mountains leads from Imlil to Setti Fadma via Tizi n’Tacheddirt (3600m) and Ourika valley.
The altitude permits for excellent panoramic views over the Toubkal national park. The second part of the trek will be marked with a color change. Walking on the traditional houses made from mud and stones catching the glimpse of moments from the lives of locals will be altered by crossing the juniper field-like plains.
The valleys are linked by gorges and constantly proves of human presence shaping the environment – terraced fields with vegetable, walnut trees, and apple orchards belonging to every village. With a bit of luck, in the Setti Fadma region, you can come across monkeys, which are currently on the verge of extinction.
We can start this hike from Imlil valley to Ourika valley in 3 days.
3 days tour Marrakech to Atlas Mountains trekking from Ourika to Imlil valley Highlights
- Explore the Imlil Valley with an experienced nearby manual.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family.
- Admire Mount Toubkal 4.1 km, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- hotel pickup and a drop-off.
- With us, you not only explore the atlas mountain (you will know more about berber lifestyle and more.
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Know more about berber life how the people live I the atlas mountains.
- Enjoy 3 Days berber village trekking and see defernt culture.
3 day Atlas Mountains hiking from Ourika to imlil valley Itinerary
DAY 1:Marrakech - Ourika Valley - Setti Fatma- Agadir N'AIT BOULMANE - Timichi.
Starting in the little riverside village of Setti Fatma where we meet up with our mountain guide and muleteers we strike out upon the far side of the river, through 100-year-old walnut trees for some 30 minutes to visit the six, sometimes seven cascades. Returning via the first of these waterfalls, we swing back via Setti Fadma’s twin village of Zaouia Mohammed to take our picnic in the village. suitably refreshed, we now begin the serious part of our hike of between five and six hours towards the west along the western branch of the valley, the Adrar n’Oukaïmeden and Jbel Angour in front of us.
Drawing us like a magnet, we pass streams flowing from the upper slopes, through the tiny hillside villages of Isghouarne, Agadir n’Aït Boulmane, Tadrart, Tiourdiou and Izouggaghene with their cornfields, terraced irrigated plots, and groves of orange and olive trees. we finally arrive at the village of Timichchi, set amongst ancient walnut trees, where we shall have our Berber dinner and accommodation for the night in the home of a Berber family.
DAY 2: Timichi -Iaabassen - Tachdirte.
After an early breakfast, we start our morning’s superb two-hour hike towards the west along well-defined mule trails in the lush upper valley to the Berber village of Iaabassene (2,030m), set beside a spring. From here we traverse the rocky lower levels of the Tizi n’Tacheddirt (3,200m) of mighty Jbel Angour range (3,616m), the stunning panorama of Adrar n’Ineghmar (3,892m), Jbels Bou Iguenouane (3,882m) and Aksouâl (3,842m) altogether their large glory before us.
We’ll stop for our field picnic after some a pair of½ hours incredible hiking before setting out once more for an additional 2 hours down to the terraced village of pisé homes called Tacheddirt (2,291m), set amongst terraced, irrigated fields clawed out over the centuries from the surrounding mountainside. Tacheddirt is easily the oldest and quaintest of all the Berber villages in the Toubkal massif. Tonight we’ll relax and enjoy our dinner and accommodation in a Berber gîte d’étape set amidst some awesome rural area.
DAY 3: Tachedirte - Imnane Valley - Tizi N Tamatert - Imlil.
After breakfast we set off down the Assif Imnane valley, passing through several Berber hamlets and then up to the Tizi n’Ageursiwal (2,000m). Once through the col, we shall now go down more winding mule tracks leading to the village of Aguersiwal (lunch spot) set out in river bed of Imlil, allow another hour to get up the valley to Imlil (6 hours’ walking).
ourika to imlil valley 3 day atlas mountains trekking Included
- ✓transport from and back to Marrakech.
- ✓Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech Or Airport.
- ✓Tour Guide.
- ✓All Food's.
- ✓ Orange juice at waterfalls.
- ✓Camel or mule Ride Option.
- ✓mules and muleteers for lagguage.
- ✓Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé.
- ✓Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees Option.
- ✓ 2 Night accommodation Guest House.
- ✓ atlas mountains guided treks (Local guide).
Imlil trekking to ourika valley 3 day tour Excluded
- x Guide Service Fee
- x Driver Service Fee
- xAny Private Expenses
3 Days atlas mountains treks Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||7 Pax||10+ Pax|