3 Day climbing atlas mountains Toubkal & Berber village
Best Adventure 3 Day Toubkal Trekking and Berber villages
Enjoy with 3 Day climbing mountains Toubkal and see the Berber village and explore the Berber way of life., so on this guided atlas mountains trekking you will passing via Aguelzime, This trek to the Atlas Mountains, consists of the ascent of Mount Toubkal through brilliant routes which no longer very Touristique and could walk thru Tamsoult waterfalls and Agulzim summit (3700m) it is a circuit of Toubkal thru a unique and greater interesting trekking course. This Toubkal trekking is handiest to be had inside the summertime, as within the wintry weather time it’s miles protected by snow.
3 day Toubkal treks and atlas mountains hiking Highlights
- Explore the Imlil Valley with an experienced nearby manual
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family
- Attempt the summit of Mt Toubkal at 4167m, highest mountains in North Africa
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a local guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle
- hotel pickup and a drop-off
- Spend Great 3 Day In Atlas mountains and climb the highest peak in africa.
- With us, you not only explore the atlas mountains (you will know more about Berber lifestyle and more.
- Attempt the summit of Mt Ouanoukrim at 4088m
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains
- Know more about Berber life how the people live I the atlas mountains
this is 3 days atlas mountains trekking and climbing mountains toubkal Itinerary
DAY 1: MARRAKECH -IMLIL - AZIIB TAMSOULT
Pick up out of your Hotel or Riad after breakfast to depart Imlil for Azib Tamsoult. As we leave the village of Imlil we bypass via walnut and cherry orchids making our manner up the Mizane valley earlier than heading west over the Tizi Mzik skip (2489mt) for lunch. The trail then slowly leads it way to Azib Tamsoult (2400m) our camp for the night. 4 hrs on foot.
DAY 2: AZIB TAMSOULT –AGULZIM PEAK - REFUGE DU TOUBKAL.
Today is a deliberate acclimatization day. We leave the camp early within the morning and our purpose for these days is the summit of Aglzim (3500mt). Once on the summit we will have time to enjoy the beautiful views over the High Atlas before starting our descent into camp. We will arrive at camp (3206m) in the Mizane Valley at the foot of Mount Toubkal within the past due afternoon. 6 hours strolling.
DAY 2: TOUBKAL CLIMB -IMLIL- MARRAKECH.
Early inside the morning, we make our try on the summit of Jebel Toukbal (4167m), the best height in Northern Africa. Our route takes us up the south cirque, crossing the circulate above the shelter. The strolling is exceptionally truthful, however, the scree and the altitude will make the going pretty tough in components. The perspectives along the way make the journey extra than worthwhile. When you reach the summit you may see that the vistas throughout the encircling panorama are quite breathtaking.
From right here there are unrestricted perspectives in each course, from the Marrakesh Plain to the High Atlas Mountains in the north and as far south as the Anti-Atlas and the Sahara. We will retrace our steps when we return down the mountains and head lower back towards Imlil in which we can transfer returned to Marrakech. Approx nine hours walking.
3-day Toubkal trekking and atlas mountains Tour Included
- transport from and back to Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech Or Airport.
- Tour Guide.
- Lunch At local Berber house.
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfulls.
- Expert, Berber, English-speaking mountains courses.
- mules & Muleteers for lagguage.
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé.
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
- 2 Night accommodation Guest House.
- All Food's during the tour to the Atlas Mountains.
3-day toubkal hiking and atlas mountains Tour Excluded
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
3 Days Toubkal treks Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|