3 Day desert tour to Erg chigaga from Marrakech
Best 3 Day To Erg chigaga From Marrakech
3 Day Desert Tour To chigaga From Marrakech aims to find the majesty of Moroccan Largest and driest Desert terrain, discover wildlife and Natural high Desert terrains, the Sahara desert with its endless sand dunes and breathtaking scenery.
Drive through Draa valley, once main silk and Caravans route, longest palm valley in Morocco before going cross-country through rocky track & sand dunes, we tend to join the most spectacular vast desert of Morocco.
You’ll be taken on a trek off the beaten tracks through less undiscovered places where you can experience a sense of wilderness, breathe the clean air of the marrakech to desert erg chigaga day journeys and explore the diversity of wonderfully changing landscapes with splendid undulating sand dunes that change color as the day progresses alongside the guarantee of a cheerful welcome from the nomadic Berber people.
This Marrakech to desert erg chigaga day Tour from Marrakech leads to exploring a vast area of sand dunes that makes a breathtaking landscape, particularly at sunrise or sunset. within the evening we make fire and admire a pure sky full with bright stars and night go into the open air with moments of real pleasure to discover constellations.
3 days marrakech desert Tour to erg chigaga Highlights
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- In the city of Ouarzazate, we’ll pass through Atlas Film Studios and visit a Taourirt kasbah.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage kasbah of Ait ben Haddou.
- Easy way to see the Atlas Mountains and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle
- With us, you'll spend a night at a Berber bivouac and hear the local nomads enjoying their ancient music.
- Camel rides, overnight in a nomadic deep desert camp in erg chigaga.
- We’ll spend a memorable night under Berber tents, listening to local nomads serenade us with their ancient music.
- Then we’re going on a camel ride to check the most memorable sunrise and sunset you’ll ever experience.
- visit Dades valley and Todra valley.
- We’ll pass through Ouarzazate in Rose valley, famous for its annual festival of Roses, and we’l.
- Visit the koranic school and library of Tamgrout.
- Enjoy a fossil hunting adventure on your way to Foum Zguid village.
3 Day Erg chigaga desert Tour from marrakech Itinerary
DAY:1 Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Draa valley – Mhamid.
Departing early within the morning from your riad/hotel in Marrakech, we drive through the High Atlas mountains over the Tizin’Tichka Pass (2260 m), the highest road pass in Morocco, giving spectacular panoramic views of mountains, valleys, and colorful Berber villages.
Traveling southwards, we stop on the way to visit the kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou. With its UNESCO listed spectacular kasbah, Ait Benhaddou is a renowned site for Hollywood movies shooting like Gladiator. The trip continues through the palm-lined Draa valley with a stop in Zagora for a tea break before heading towards the village of Mhamid, where you’ll spend the night.
Day:2 Mhamid – Sacred Oasis – chigaga sand dunes.
After Breakfast, you begin your exploration of the old village of M’hamid el Ghizlane, the village called situated at the top of the Civilisation with its 7 kasbahs and between the small surviving palm farms. You return to the hotel for enjoying your lunch at the eating place or by the refreshing pool.
At 4 p.m you’re transported towards the camp with 2 hours 4×4 driving In a desert way. after getting your tent you go for a sunset experience on camel’s back. Dinner will be served under the open sky full of stars. Night in the tent or outside under the sky at the Nomade Camp Erg chigaga.
Day:3 chigaga sand dunes – Foum Zguid – Taznakht – Marrakech.
After enjoying the sunrise up the sand dunes, breakfast is served to you, then departure in 4×4 vehicles via the old Paris-Dakar road to Foum Zguid, crossing Iriqui lake. Lunch in the Berber village Taznakht. Arrival to Marrakech around 6:30 p.m.
Erg chigaga Morocco Desert tour from marrakech Included
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point ).
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French driver.
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver.
- Dinner & breakfast are included.
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice.
- Camel rides during sunset and within the morning.
- Overnight in a desert bivouac (private tents).
- Overnight in an ancient kasbah in Dades Gorge.
- Visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou, and Customized stops for pictures (fees).
- No forced shopping stops during the trip.
- Guided walking visit of the fortified village Ait Benhaddou.
Desert tour to Erg chigaga Morocco from marrakech Excluded
- Guide Service Fee.
- Driver Service Fee.
- Any Private Expenses
3 Days Chegag Desert tour Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|