Adorable 3 Days Via Desert tour From Marrakech to Fes
- Location: Merzouga, Marrakech, Morocco
- Activity: Adventure, Sightseeing, Camping, Trekking
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 Days
- Max Participent: 15 People
- Min Age: 2 Years
- Departure: Every Day
A 3-day persistent desert Tour adventure with a once-in-a-lifetime experience of spending the night within the Sahara. With the air crisp, clean and clear, the stars, therefore, close you can almost touch them and a silence that’s almost deafening.
You’ll ride camels, watch a breathtaking sunset and sunrise furthermore as spend a night in an exceedingly Berber tent. On the way to the desert to Fes via Merzouga Desert Tours from Marrakech, you’ll pass the spectacular Tizi n’Tichka Pass and visit the valley of the Roses with all the splendid Kasbahs.
3 days desert tour from marrakech to fes include camel trekking in erg Chebbi with overnight in a deep desert camp tent, Azrou, Ifrane, cedar forests wherever macaque monkeys live, Ziz valley, Todra gorge, Dades gorge, and more.
Private marrakech to Fes desert tour is ideal for you if you would like to combine your stay in both imperial visits with lifetime desert experience on a three days / 2 nights tour. this may save you the time and boredom of driving back to marrakech on a long journey. Instead, you’ll explore a special a part of Morocco with a surprising landscape. All of that, added to the legendary erg Chebbi camel ride and overnight in an exceedingly Sahara Desert camp!
Marrakech to fes via 3 days desert Tour Highlights
- Cross the High atlas mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
- In the city of Ouarzazate, we’ll pass through Atlas Film Studios and visit a kasbah
- Visit the Unesco world heritage kasbah of Ait ben-Haddou.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- With us you'll spend a night at a Berber bivouac and hear the local nomads enjoying their ancient music.
- Overnight during a Berber desert camp in Merzouga desert.
- We’ll spend a memorable night under Berber tents, listening to local nomads serenade us with their ancient music.
- Then we’re going on a camel ride to check the most memorable sunrise and sunset you’ll ever experience.
- visit Dades valley and Todra valley.
- We’ll pass through Ouarzazate in Rose valley, famous for its annual festival of Roses.
- Be amazed as we visit the Berber village of Ait ben-Haddow, notable for the part it vie within the famous HBO series Game of Thrones and the backdrop it provided for big-screen movies like Gladiator.
- Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt kasbah.
- Take a brief walks in Dades and Todra Gorges.
- Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves.
- See the Barbary Monkey within the Cedar forest of Azrou.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Merzouga to Fes.
- Visit Taourirt kasbah and explore way of life in deep of desert of Merzouga.
- Spend great between Marrakech and Fes desert tours.
3 days Tour Marrakech to fes Via Desert Itinerary
DAY:1 marrakech - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben-Haddou - Boumalne Dades.
Our Marrakech to Fes via desert tour will be started by pick you up from your Riad or building and leave Marrakech to start our tour in the Dades valley. we pass through Tizi-n-Tishka in the high atlas mountains wherever we pause to appreciate the mountain views.
we visit the Ait ben-Haddou village which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony. it’s famous as a backdrop for many films, including ‘Lawrence of Arabia’, ‘Gladiator’ and ‘Alexander’.
we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments like Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate and Roses Valley, which is renowned for the Festival of Roses.
we additionally pass through the little Berber villages of Skoura and ‘El Kelaa des M’Gouna’ and ‘Boumalene Dades’. The latter is our final stop for the day. we tend to shall stay overnight in a hotel which includes dinner and breakfast.
Day:2 Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges - Tinjad - Merzouga .
From Boumalene Dades we head to Merzouga in one of the largest wind blown dunes in Morrocco, Erg Chebbi. Through the Berber village Tinghir we visit Todra Gorge where the cliffs are as high as 600m and only 10m apart. we leave Todra passing through several Berber villages to go through Tinjdad wherever we are able to stop for lunch or if you preferrable still Rissani where you’ll have the local specialty, Berber pizza for lunch if we get there by midday.
after lunch, we build our way to Merzouga where we’ll leave our luggage in a room. The camels take us to a Berber camp in the middle of the sand dunes of erg Chebbi. twenty km long and 5 to 8 km wide it’s also reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa.
it’s a unique and diverse environment. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the hotel to the private camp where we continue the spirit of the nomadic Berber lifestyle.
There we set up 3 Berber tents with additional restaurants and kitchen with the dunes naturally providing basic facilities. The tents are well equipped and we provide mattresses, blankets, and cushions. after dinner, we gather around the fire and revel in the desert night perhaps with traditional Berber drums.
Day:3 Merzouga - Azrou - Ifran - Fes.
Before sunrise, our camel warden will wake you to ascend the dunes and find the sun emerge above the horizon.
throughout the winter season, when the days are short, we’ll begin the camel trek and on the route, pause to meet the sunrise. arriving at the hotel we’ll be ready to have showers and breakfast, before continuing our journey to Fez.
We leave Merzouga en route to Fez, passin
3 Day desert Tour from marrakech to fes Included
- ✓ Pick up from your hotel / Riad on the tour day ( or the nearest accessible point ).
- ✓A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French driver.
- ✓English/French/Spanish speaking driver.
- Dinner & breakfast are included.
- ✓Mint tea/coffee / orange juice.
- ✓Camel rides during sunset and within the morning.
- ✓Overnight in a desert bivouac (private tents).
- ✓Overnight in an ancient kasbah in Dades Gorge.
- ✓Visit of the fortified village Ait Ben-haddou, and Customized stops for pictures (fees).
- ✓No forced shopping stops during the trip.
- ✓Guided walking visit of the fortified village Ait Ben-haddou.
Marrakech to fes Via Desert Tour Excluded
- xGuide Service Fee.
- xDriver Service Fee.
- xAny Private Expenses
3 Days Fes to Marrakesh Price / Person
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10+ Pax|