3 Day Berber Village Trekking From Marrakech: These 3 days hike through the Berber villages in the High Atlas Mountains is a lifetime experience. You’ll spend 3 days discovering the high Atlas Mountains on foot. A hike amidst cool vegetation of juniper and pine trees is an excellent way to unwind.
The Berber valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. Visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day-to-day living.
3-day Atlas Mountains tour & berber village trekking Highlights :
- Explore the Imlil Valley with an experienced nearby manual.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family.
- Admire Mount Toubkal 4167m, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- hotel pickup and a drop-off.
- With us, you not only explore the atlas mountains (you will know more about Berber lifestyle and more.
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend 3 Day In the Atlas Mountains near to marrakech and Enjoy with desferent color.
- Know more about Berber life how the people live in the atlas mountains.
Atlas Mountains Trek 3 days and berber villages Itinerary:
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Tizi N Tamatert - Tinghrine Village .
the village of Imlil to start your trek. Walk from Imlil towards Tinerhourhine and pass Tamatert. You’ll stop for lunch on the high mountains pass of Tizi ‘n Tamatert. Continue on to Ouanesekra-Tamguist and arrive at Tinerhourhine, where you’ll spend the night in a local house. approximately 4 to 5 hours of walking.
Day 2: Tinghrine Village – Tizi n’AUGUERSIOUAL– AGUERSIOUAL – Tizi Oudid – Ait Issa Village.
Depart from Tinerhourhine and walk along the Imnane valley. You’ll pass the Berber village of Ikkiss and enjoy views from Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco. Continue on to Tizi n’ Aguersioual and lunch at Matate. At the end of the day, you’ll spend the night at a local guesthouse in Aït Issa. approximately half a dozen to 6 to 7 hours of walking.
Day 3: Ait Issa Village – Tizi Oussem – Tizi MZIK –Imlil – Marrakech
Depart from Aït Issa and walk towards Tizi Oussem. You’ll pass via Tizi Mzik and the village of Mzik before arriving back in Imlil. approximately 4 to 5 hours of walking. you’ll be taken back to your hotel or riad at the end of the tour.
3 Days atlas mountains trekking and berber village Included :
- Transport from and back to Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech.
- Tour Guide (Local guide).
- Lunch At local berber house
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls.
- Camel or mule Ride Option.
- All Food's
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé.
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees.
- 2 Night accommodation Guest House.
- Mule and Melteeres foor lagguage.
3 Days atlas mountains trekking and berber village Excluded :
- Guide Service Fee.
- Driver Service Fee.
- Any Private Expenses.