2 DAY ATLAS MOUNTAIN AND BERBER VILLAGE TREKKING
Best 2 day atlas mountain Trekking from marrakech
Enjoy 2 Day in atlas mountains Trekking from Marrakech and Spend overnight in a Berber village meet a local family and explore Berber way of life, prior to descent down the valley to get to the village of Ouirgane which is your final destination. This 2-day trek is a great trek choice that permits you to discover very scenic places and the history of the Berbers in the Atlas mountains.
Travel from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains into the direction of Imlil valley, the famous place to begin of the many treks across the high Atlas Mountains.
Once in Imlil valley the door of the highest peak in Africa Mountains Toubkal the point of depart of Our 2-day Berber village trekking, you’ll meet Our Berber team of guide, cook and muleteers then begin your 2-day trekking immediately to the direction of Tizi Mzzik pass then down into the Azzaden valley for the overnight in a simple Berber village, prior to descent down the valley to get Ouirgane which is your final destination.
2 day berber village trekking Tour from marrakech Highlights
- Explore the villages and Valley with a local provisional guide.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a with Berber family.
- Admire Mountains Toubkal 4167m, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Easy way to see the Atlas mountains and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle.
- Hotel pickup and a drop-off
- With us, you not only trekking and explore the atlas mountain but you will know more about Berber lifestyle and more.
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains (option).
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains with local guide.
- See the Ighouliden waterfalls
2 days berber villages trekking from marrakech Itinerary
DAY 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Tizi M’ZZIK - Tizi Oussem.
Trek from Imlil valley to Tizi Oussem on a 5-hour walk which takes you over Tizi M’zzik mountain pass 2540m and down into the spectacular valley of Azzaden. spend the night in the village of Tizi Oussem (gite). an additional trip to the Ighouliden waterfalls is available after lunch.
DAY 2: Tizi Oussem - Tiziane - Azerfsane - Tassa Ouirgan - Ouirgan Center.
A downhill walk leading through the nature reserve protecting the Barbary sheep. Lunch will be served at a stop off en route to Tassa Ouirgane another hour and a half after that and you’ll arrive in the center of Ouirgane traveling through olive groves and many Berber villages
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN 2 DAY TOUBKAL TREKKING
- Transport from and back to Marrakech.
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech.
- Tour Guide.
- Lunch At local Berber house.
- Mint Tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls.
- Camel or mule Ride (Option).
- All food's
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees
2 day berber village treks Excluded
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses