2 Day toubkal ascent climbing tour from Marrakech
#Best adventure Marrakech trekking tour 2 Day toubkal climb
Lest's go-to Climbing Mountains Toubkal ascent for 2 day from Marrakech, the highest peak in Africa, More than 4100m of altitude, overlooking numerous Mountain peaks and the experienced valleys & Berber villages.
Enjoying the full 2-day atlas Mountains trekking from Marrakech with watching the great sunrise from on the Toubkal mountains.
Hiking Mountains Toubkal summit in iciness is a hard hike and you will need to use crampons, on foot poles and ice ax’s, we will suggest your re the right system required depending on the season & weather, you may hire all that you want at the hike start line (Imlil Center ) this hike is a must-do if traveling Morocco.
2 day toubkal ascent trekking from marrakech Highlights
- Explore the Imlil Valley with Berber village around. during the climbing mountains Toubkal
- Discover traditional Berber villages and revel in mint tea at a nearby Berber family
- Admire Mount Toubkal 4.1 km, the highest peak in North Africa
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a guide to arranging it all Trek to waterfalls, and uncover a nearby lifestyle
- Hotel pickup and a drop-off
- Easy way to explore the Berber way of life from Our local guide
- With us, you not only explore the atlas mountain (you will know more about Berber lifestyle and more...etc
- Experience a 30 minutes camel journey playing the perspectives of snow-capped Atlas Mountains
- Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains
- Challenge yourself, See the sunrise from on the highest peak in Africa
2 day hike Toubkal ascent climbing tour Itinerary
DAY 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Refuge Du Toubkal.
Our 2 day Toubkal ascent in high atlas mountains will be start After an early breakfast at the lodge in Marrakech, our driving force will pick you up and take you to the heart of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains.
The trek starts off evolved from Imlil (1740m), a small Berber village located at 1740m above the ocean level, at 67km on the southwest of Marrakech.
right here you will meet the team who will accompany you during this first-rate journey, the motive force will drop you off inside the village, the muleteers will cope with your baggage, meals & all different equipment that we normally offer for our clients, within half an hour you begin the stroll with a skilled mountain guide via the Berber villages following a mule track in an effort to take you to the mountain hut through the shrine Sidi Chamhrouch (2500m).
Where you’ll have your picnic lunch organized earlier by our cook dinner, after lunch & brief damage, preserve toward the refuge (3200m), because the mules walk quicker, the muleteers & cook dinner.
Will skip over & could be anticipating you on the hut or camp, get a tasty mint tea upon arrival whilst you will playing the scenic Mountain surrounded the based totally camp, exactly in refuge du Toubkal the places where you will spend your night between the mountains and where you will start the climbing.
The hot shower is available to smooth your frame and be prepared for the next day, Option: the night time could be spent on the tent but in the summer season.
DAY 2: Marrakech - Imlil - Refuge Du Toubkal.
Wake up early to keep away from the sunny way, breakfast round 5:00 am, and start the ascent climb at 5:30 am.
Every considered one of you can need to percent his personal lunch, step by step until you get to the point above the hut wherein you have a brief smash with nuts, water & oranges and, so on After 3h/4h on foot up.
The hill, you will be able to see all the high atlas mountains like a view from the air, stunning view of the green valleys & Berber villages.
A wreck of 45min at the summit will permit to take pix & revel in the perspectives before heading down to the hut, a diversify lunch may be ready for you there.
After lunch, you stroll downhill closer to Imlil via the identical direction but you have got a choice to stay at the hut second night depending no your flight time & vacation schedule (to be knowledgeable in advance if wished).
Pick up from Imlil and return in your Riad in Marrakech or the airport.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN 2 DAY TOUBKAL TREKKING
- Transport from and back to Marrakech
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
- Tour Guide (Local Guide)
- Muleteers and mules for luggage
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls
- Camel or mule Ride Option
- Free breakfast 1st Day
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees
- 1 Night Accommodation in refuge du Toubkal
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN 2DAY TOUBKAL hiking
- Guide Service Fee
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses