2Day trek climbing mount Toubkal ascent
#Best adventure 2 Days trekking in high atlas mountains
Challenge yourself by climb the highest peak in Africa. take 2day trek to mountains Toubkal ascent, the 2 days trek is good value for the money and it's better opportunities to discover the high atlas and seeing the Berber lifestyle. Enjoy Berber hospitality at Imlil villages and at the Toubkal refuge. Our 2 days mt Toubkal Trek it's one of the most popular tours can do when you travel to morocco.
these Some Highlights of 2 days hike from marrakech to Toubkal ascent
- Spend a great time by shossing 2 day trek toubkal ascent with an expertise team
- Enjoy a 2-day trek to Mountains Toubkal summit highest peak in morocco
- Discover Berber villages and visit a local family who has welcomed you with a cup of mint tea
- Easy way to see the Atlas, waterfalls, Berber villages and meeting locals
- Pick up and drop off offered
- Best Methods to learn about the Berber culture and art tradition
- We will help you to learn something during your tour with us, experience about how to make Moroccan Berber food
- Experience a 30 minutes camel optional
- Trek through the Berber villages in high atlas mountains
ITINERARY OF TREKKING IN MOUNT TOUBKAL ASCENT CLIMBING EXPERIENCE
DAY 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Refuge Du Toubkal.
Our adventure climbing tour 2-day Toubkal trek will be start After an early breakfast at the lodge in Marrakech, our driving force will pick you up and take you to the heart of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains.
The trek starts off evolved from Imlil (1740m), a small Berber village located at 1740m above the ocean level, at 67km on the southwest of Marrakech.
right here you will meet the team who will accompany you during this first-rate journey, the motive force will drop you off inside the village, the muleteers will cope with your baggage, meals & all the different equipment that we normally offer for our clients, within half an hour you begin the stroll with a skilled mountain guide via the Berber villages following a mule track in an effort to take you to the mountain hut through the shrine Sidi Chamharouch (2500m).
Where you’ll have your picnic lunch organized earlier by our cook dinner, after lunch & brief damage, preserve toward the refuge (3200m), because the mules walk quicker, the muleteers & cook dinner.
Will skip over & could be anticipating you on the hut or camp, get a tasty mint tea upon arrival whilst you will playing the scenic Mountain surrounded the based totally camp, exactly in refuge du Toubkal the places where you will spend your night between the mountains and where you will start the climbing.
The hot shower is available to smooth your frame and be prepared for the next day, Option: the night time could be spent on the tent but in the summer season.
DAY 2: Marrakech - Imlil - Refuge Du Toubkal.
Wake up early to keep away from the sunny way, breakfast round 5:00 am, start the ascent the Toubkal at 5:30 am.
Every considered one of you can need to percent his personal lunch, step by step until you get to the point above the hut wherein you have a brief smash with nuts, water & oranges and, so on After 3h/4h on foot up.
The hill, upon your arrival to the peak of Mount Toubkal you will be able to see all the high atlas mountains like a view from the air, stunning view of the green valleys & Berber villages.
A wreck of 45min at the summit will permit to take pix & revel in the perspectives before heading down to the hut, a diversify lunch may be ready for you there.
After lunch, you stroll downhill closer to Imlil via the identical direction but you have got a choice to stay at the hut second night depending no your flight time & vacation schedule (to be knowledgeable in advance if wished).
Pick up from Imlil and return in your Riad in Marrakech or the airport.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN this 2 DAYS TOUBKAL TREK ?
- Transport from Marrakech to Imlil and back
- Drop off at your hotel, riad, or accommodation in Marrakech
- 1 Night Accommodation in Toubkal refuge
- Tour Guide (Local Guide)
- Muleteers and mules for luggage
- Mint tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfalls
- Camel or mule Ride Optional
- Free breakfast 1st Day
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees Optional
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN 2DAY TOUBKAL ASCENT ?
- Personal Expenses